Yesterday by Iel

sábado, 18 de março de 2017

God of the impossible


Yesterday I dreamed about my son.
It had not happened for some time
I dreamed that he was born
So the dream was beautiful and only euphoria

When I woke up, I immediately recalled
And while I was washing my face rolled a tear
In my thinking came a request
A request to God to never dream like this again
It's hard to wake up to reality.
I decided not to tell anyone about the dream

Later, at noon, my sister called me.
She invited me to lunch in order to commemorate
the nineth month of transplantation
of my beloved niece
She was reborn !!!

I remembered the dream
and after several other small signs
I was sure that my son somehow
lives in my niece, my daughter.
I believe that because I believe in God:
The God of the impossible!



Nenhum comentário: